Product added to cart
AMP-1E Level IIIa Ballistic Helmet
As low as $603.70
Orders over $99 Ship Free!
Hassle Free Returns
The Busch AMP-1E Level IIIa Ballistic Helmet is an advanced design that gives protection and comfort. The specialized aramid shell is independently tested and certified at Chesapeake labs to NIJ IIIA (9mm and 44 Magnum), against fragmentation according to STANAG 2920 with a V50 rating of 2,230ft/s. Standard features include an advanced padding system, wheel-dial system, and unique rail system. These components ensure that comfort, practicality, and capability are provided, giving the user an added degree of confidence. The unique rail-system and its Speed Connect System (SCS) gives the user even more tactical and modular protective capability.
- Rails with Speed-System Connection Point
- Advanced padding system with improved wheel dial for ultimate sizing flexibility
- New harness system with no loose ends with crab buckle feature for single handed adjustment
- IIIA / STANAG 2920 | V50 2,230 f/s
- AMP-1 E advanced STANAG with Autoclave accelerated aging (V50 = 2144 fps)
- Back-face tested according to HPW-TP0401.018 Sec. 9
- US ACH AR/PD-10-02 Rev A, 2014 (average below 77 g)
- EN 397 blunt impact tested varying temperatures
Write Your Own Review