Product added to cart
The Daniel Defense Magazine is built with the same legendary quality and exacting standards as their world-class firearms. Its 32-round capacity for 5.56mm and 300 Blackout rounds is the most notable enhancement while maintaining the same size as industry-standard 30-round magazines.
The DD Magazine surpasses the standard in strength and durability with its lightweight, cutting-edge carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer construction.
An improved feed-lip design and an enhanced anti-tilt follower provide smooth, reliable feeding, while an impact-absorbing baseplate design adds to the magazine’s overall durability.
The textured body gives the shooter a firm grip on the magazine while reloading in any situation, with or without gloves.
- 32-round capacity in the same size magazine as industry-standard 30-round magazines
- Lightweight carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer construction
- Surface grip feature for performance-driven control in all situations
- Improved feed lip design for optimized feeding and reliability
- Impact absorbing baseplate design for long-lasting durability
- Enhanced anti-tilt follower for reliable feeding
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning
- Snag-free design
- Patent pending
- Made in the USA
Write Your Own Review