No charge for shipping on orders to the 48 States over $99!
The F70 ballistic helmet provides a high-value combination of ballistic performance and low weight that far exceed conventional (ACH) helmet specifications. The integrated and configurable helmet design is intended for conventional military combat as well as special forces and law enforcement operations.
• Innovative no thru-hole construction for mounting the NVG shroud, retention system and rails, which increases the shell’s effective protection area
• Geometry is engineered for improved coverage of critical areas and increased comfort compared to conventional (ACH) helmets
• Maintains the same coverage as the ACH helmet – at a much lighter weight. F70 is 30% Lighter than the ACH Shell
• Shell is manufactured with advanced Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)
• Modular and configurable to support a variety of mission profiles
• Ballistic mandible is available for Mid-Cut helmet only.
• High-Cut evaluated and determined suitable for U.S. Air Force static line and military free-fall operations under the Test Parachute Program (TPP)
NIJ Threat Level
NIJ 0106.01 with NIJ 0.108.01 Level IIIA Threats
(9mm FMJ/44mag @ 1400-1450 ft/sec)
Tested in accordance to NATO STANAG 2920
17 gr .22 caliber FSP ≥ 2755 ft/sec (840 m/sec)
Meets and exceeds all ACH Fragmentation Requirements when tested to MIL-STD-662F
Blunt Impact Testing
Meets ACH Blunt Impact requirements
S ~1.75 lbs (0.79 kg)
M ~1.78 lbs (0.81 kg)
L ~1.89 lbs (0.86 kg)
XL ~2.09 lbs (0.95 kg)
The classic “Cool Guy” look, leaning back with a pair of sunglasses and a leather jacket, was pulled directly fr...