Product added to cart
100% Cotton NFPA 1975 Short Sleeve Shirt
As low as $49.50
Orders over $99 Ship Free!
Hassle Free Returns
This traditional, 100% cotton shirt is equipped with many stylish features like two-button cuff with button sleeve placket, pleated pockets with hook and loop closures, traditional sewn-in creases, shoulder epaulets, and is constructed with Nomex thread. This shirt also possesses a pre-cured, soil release finish for easy laundering. Garment uses the exact fabric and construction required to meet the NFPA 1975 standard.
6 oz. Per Square Yard, 10.67 oz. Per Linear Yard Twill.
- 100% Cotton
- Break-Resistant Melamine Buttons
- Long Sleeve Banded Collar and Short Sleeve Convertible
- Two-Button Cuff with Button Sleeve Placket on Long Sleeve
- Pre-Cured Soil Release Finish
- Heavy-Duty Interlining in Collar, Epaulets, Pocket Flaps and Cuffs
- Pleated Pockets, Scalloped Flaps with Hook & Loop Closures
- Added Length to Sides to Help Keep Shirt Tucked
- Shoulder Epaulets
Care: Home Wash
|Sleeve Length||Short Sleeve|
Write Your Own Review