No charge for shipping on orders to the 48 States over $99!
The L110 Combat II Ballistic Helmet provides protection in high threat environments against certain rifle threats, blast and blunt impacts. It provides the maximum protection to accomplish any mission with confidence.
• Used for protection from firearms, blunt impacts and bomb fragmentation
• High velocity fragmentation protection
• Shell is manufactured using advanced Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)
• Geometry is similar to the U.S. Army Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH)
• Retention and suspension systems provide blunt impact protection, stability and comfort
NIJ Threat Level
NIJ 0106.01 with NIJ 0.108.01 Level IIIA Threats
(9mm FMJ/44mag @ 1400-1450 ft/sec)
Back Face Deformation: 9mm FMJ @ 1400-1450 ft/sec < 25.4 mm
Tested in accordance to NATO STANAG 2920
17 gr .22 caliber FSP V50 ≥ 3280 ft/sec (1000 m/sec)
Meets and exceeds all ACH Fragmentation Requirements when tested to MIL-STD-662F
Blunt Impact Testing
Meets ACH Blunt Impact requirements
Special Threat (Rifle) Testing
7.62 X 51 mm FMJ (147 gr NATO M80 ball round)
n V0 = 2200 ft/sec (670 m/sec)
• Small ~2.9 lbs (1.31 kg)
• Medium ~3.0 lbs (1.36 kg)
• Large ~3.3 lbs (1.47 kg)
• X-Large ~3.9 lbs (1.77 kg)
The classic “Cool Guy” look, leaning back with a pair of sunglasses and a leather jacket, was pulled directly fr...