From stargazing on the top of Mount Everest to a photoshoot in the forests of the Amazon, the 1740 is your ideal method for protecting a telescope, jack hammer, rifles, chainsaw, tripods and lights, and other long gear. We developed the 1740 for easy one person transport and it's depth and length allow for infinite storage possibilities. Like all Pelican cases, standard features incude a dustproof and watertight seal and it is backed by their legendary lifetime guarantee of excellence.
- Four extra-deep base-to-lid locking cleats that ensure maximum stacking stability
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- 6-piece foam set
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core, polymer wall construction
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Two Integrated Automatic Pressure Equalization Valves
- Two rugged double-wide handles
- Wide-track polyurethane wheels with ball bearings and nylon hubs
- Interior: 40.98" x 12.92" x 12.13"
- Exterior: 44.16" x 16.09" x 14.00"
- Lid Depth: 2.56"
- Bottom Depth: 9.57"
- Total Depth: 12.13"
- Int Volume: 3.72 ft³
- Weight with Foam: 27.00 lbs
- Weight Empty: 22.00 lbs