The Tru-spec 24-7 Series® 2-Ply Range Belt is a durable, comfortable belt that's great for duty or civilian applications. This 2-ply 1-3/4" wide belt made of ridged, durable, fade and rip resistant nylon webbing and is secured by a non-corrosive anodized aluminum buckle with a tapered tip that is easy to insert into the buckle even when you're wearing gloves. Designed to fit most belt loops and comfortable enough to wear every day.
- Constructed from a rigid 2-ply, durable, fade and rip-resistant nylon
- High strength anodized aluminum buckle is non-corrosive, scratch resistant with a color matched matte finish or with a silver matte finish on select colors
- Tapered, low profile tip for easy insertion into buckle and comfort when wearing
- Adjustable hook & loop backing for a custom fit
- Heavy stitched reinforcements
- 1-3/4” wide to fit most belt loops