The Pelican 45W Elite Wheeled Cooler is an ultra-durable cooler designed for rugged outdoor activities and long-term cold retention. With a freezer grade gasket and 2" polyurethane insulation it is tested to retain ice up to 5 days.
Press and pull latches are built wide to be functional with gloves on and the molded-in and hinged handles offer a dual system for carrying or pulling the cooler.
Molded-in tie downs enable the cooler to be secured in-place when on a boat or in the bed of a truck and molded-in hasps with a stainless-steel plate provide a strong spot to place a padlock.
In addition, the 45QW Elite Wheeled Cooler features a sloped drain with a tethered and threaded plug which is attachable to a garden hose, corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware, raised, anti-skid feet and an integrated fish scale. If that is not enough, the cooler is certified bear-resistant and has a limited lifetime warranty!
- Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
- Up to 5 days ice retention, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane insulation
- Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
- Molded-In Tie Downs
- Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
- Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
- Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
- Made in USA
Pelican™ Elite Coolers are certified bear-resistant by the IGBC under certification numbers 3365, 3366, 3373, 3374, 3375, 3376. Information relative to the IGBC testing and certification program can be viewed at www.IGBConline.org
- Volume: 45.00QT (42.59 liters)
- Int Volume: 1.58 ft³ (0.045 m³)
- Insulation Thickness: 2.00" (5.1 cm)
- Weight: 37.25 lbs (16.9 kg)
- Body: Polyethylene
- Latch: ABS
- Handle: TPE
- Spigot: Polypropylene
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Insulation: Polyurethane