The Pelican 95QT Elite Cooler is an ultra-durable cooler designed for rugged outdoor activities and long-term cold retention. With a freezer grade gasket and 2" polyurethane insulation it is tested to retain ice up to 10 days.
Press and pull latches are built wide to be functional with gloves on and the molded-in and hinged handles offer a dual system for carrying or pulling the cooler.
Molded-in tie downs enable the cooler to be secured in-place when on a boat or in the bed of a truck and molded-in hasps with a stainless-steel plate provide a strong spot to place a padlock.
In addition, the 95QT Elite Cooler features a sloped drain with a tethered and threaded plug which is attachable to a garden hose, corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware, raised, anti-skid feet and an integrated fish scale. If that is not enough, the cooler is certified bear-resistant and has a limited lifetime warranty!
- Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
- Up to 10 days ice retention, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane insulation
- Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
- Molded-In Tie Downs
- Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
- Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
- Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
- Made in USA
Pelican™ Elite Coolers are certified bear-resistant by the IGBC under certification numbers 3365, 3366, 3373, 3374, 3375, 3376. Information relative to the IGBC testing and certification program can be viewed at www.IGBConline.org
- Volume: 95.00QT (89.9 liters)
- INT Volume: 3.35 ft³ (0.095 m³)
- Insulation Thickness: 2.00" (5.1 cm)
- Weight: 51.00 lbs (23.1 kg)
- Body: Polyethylene
- Latch: ABS
- Handle: TPE
- Spigot: Polypropylene
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Insulation: Polyurethane