The Paraclete Advanced Plate Carrier blends the functionality of a releasable tactical vest with the simplicity of a plate carrier. It has been designed to allow the operator to gain immediate protection against pistol and rifle threats without sacrificing mobility or comfort.
The APC includes soft armor ballistic panels and can accommodate your Level III or IV hard armor plates. MOLLE pouches can be added when and where necessary.
- Able to accept three distinct release options:
1. Center Pull Release
2. Right or Left Shoulder Pull Release
3. Right or Left Chest Pull Release
- External, bottom loading hard armor plate pockets in the front and back for additional protection
- Adjustable 2-piece cummerbund system
- Internal “belly band” provides additional adjustability
- Removable front flap secures cummerbund and accommodates kangaroo pocket with removable mag inserts
- Reinforced rescue strap
- High abrasion inner tweave material
- Admin Pocket
- ID panels in the front and back
- Name Plaque on Front and Back bodies
- Two Point Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Cable routing
- Push-to-talk / Chest rig attach webbing
- Accommodates standard 8”x10”, 10”x12”, and SAPI hard armor plates
- Back pocket can accept rectangle hard armor plates
- Side plates can be added with option side plate pockets.
Unlike many other plate carriers, the APC can also be paired with Throat, Neck, Groin, and Bicep Protectors for a scalable armor system.