- Significant increase in protection against fragments and small arms at approximately the same weight as the current U.S. Military’s Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH).
- Shape and cuts used and accepted by the U.S. Government and other military and police organizations worldwide.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Shape: MICH Mid Cut
- Shell Construction: Comprised of Polyethylene and other fibers in a composite matrix
- Ballistic Performance: In accordance with RP-002, tested to perform against 7.62mm M80 NATO (2100 fps)
- Fragment Performance: In accordance with RP-002
- Ballistic Certification: Third-party NIJ-accredited laboratory
- Standard Retention/Pad System: 4-pt Standard (ASPS) H-Back with ACH Padding System
- Small - 2.80 lbs (1.3 Kg)
- Medium - 3.10 lbs (1.4 Kg)
- Large - 3.30 lbs (1.5 Kg)
- X-Large - 3.65 lbs (1.7 Kg)
NOTE: Side Rails, NVG Mount, and Camouflage Color are options that are available at an additional cost.