The Safariland 6354DO ALS Optic Tactical Holster features a Cordura® wrap that both limits the infrared signature and provides a unique finish. This holster has a compact profile for minimal interference with other equipment - perfect in a tactical environment. This 6354DO ALS Optic Tactical Holster has a fixed drop strap and a two leg strap platform.
ALS retention is an open-top design that is drawn with a natural thumb only operation; no fingers in trigger guard area. This model can also be used in conjunction with the model 6006 ALS Guard for increased security.
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered
- Simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- Open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon
- For use with red dot optic-equipped weapons
- Cordura® nylon-wrap finish reduces Infrared (IR) Signature
- SafariLaminate™ thermal-molded construction protects handgun and sights
- Adjustable vertical leg strap
- Standard double strap leg shroud (6004) with mounting holes for optional accessories
- Leg strap features silicone strips for non-slip traction
- Suede lined to protect handgun's finish