The Paraclete ARMIS Gen II Laser Cut Tactical Armor Vest features a highly scalable, side-opening carrier that allows tactical units the flexibility to configure the body armor system to meet mission specific needs. This includes the capability to release the complete vest in one quick motion, select the specific level of protection needed, while enhancing mobility, agility and substantially improved range of motion for the operator.
Laser-cut fabric is engineered to provide superior puncture, abrasion and water
resistance. It is lighter weight than traditional MOLLE webbing, but allows attachment of pockets anywhere on the outside of the carrier. Laser construction is exceptionally strong and has maximum load bearing capabilities.
- Ergonomic carrier shape offers optimum protective coverage while maintaining maximum maneuverability (Front, Back, and Sides)
- Can be easily changed to non-release or adapted for right or left handed release
- Exceptionally strong and durable outershell construction
- Integrated torso mesh padding system placed within Tweave lining improves airflow and breathability
- Raised air channel padding with Durable Water Repellant (DWR) inner material
- Padded shoulder strapping system provides adjustability and load bearing support
- Ambidextrous cable channel openings on the chest
- Hidden wire routing channels
- Release system only requires pull cable and cummerbund adaptor
- Internal cummerbund helps stabilize the vest and provides a secure fit
- Sleeves inside each External Cummerbund accommodate ballistic inserts
- Removable Front Flaps to secure the External Cummerbund
- Kangaroo pocket on Front Flap includes 3 rifle magazine inserts
- Heavy duty, reinforced “man down” strap
- External, bottom loading, hard armor plate pocket in the front and rear
- Plate pocket per carrier size:
- Small: 8” x 10”
- Medium – 2XL: 10” x 12”
The ARMIS Gen II Armor Vest can be paired with Throat, Neck, Groin, and Bicep Protectors for a scalable armor system.