The Advanced Target Pointer/Illuminator/Aiming Laser (ATPIAL) is small, lightweight and easy to use. The aiming system has integrated infrared and visible aiming lasers and an infrared illuminator. The ATPIAL (AN/PEQ-15) has been battle-tested for use on small arms and crew-served weapons.
This version, the ATPIAL-C features lower power IR laser without the hazardous high-output mode. This allows the unit to be purchased by civilians and LE organizations without tedious FDA approvals. Construction and function are nearly identical to the US Military issued version, but with somewhat limited range. Laser is eye safe.
- Dimensions: 4.6″(L) x 2.8″(W) x 1.6″(H)
- Weight: 7.5 oz. w/ Battery
- Power: One (1) 3V DL123A Battery
- Battery Life: >6 Hours in Dual High
- Waterproof: 6 Meters for One Hour
- IR Laser Class: Class1
- IR Laser Output: 0.7 mW
- IR Laser Divergence: 0.5 mRad
- IR Laser Wavelength: 820nm – 850nm
- IR Laser Range: >450 Yards
- Visible Laser Class: IIIR Red
- Visible Laser Output: 4.6 mW
- Visible Laser Divergence: 0.5 mRad
- Visible Laser Wavelength: 605nm – 665nm
- Visible Laser Range: >25 Meters in Direct Sun
- IR Illuminator Class: IIIR Infrared
- IR Illuminator Output: 3 mW – Fixed
- IR Illuminator Divergence: 105 mRad
- IR Illuminator Wavelength: 820nm – 850nm
- IR Illuminator Range: >150 Yards
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
- This device emits laser radiation that can injure the eyes.
- Never look directly into the laser beam or stare at it at close range.
- Never shine the laser in a person’s eye at close range.
- Do not direct the beam at anyone operating a vehicle, boat, or aircraft, as the beam appears very bright (especially at night) in a person’s eyes, even at great distances.
- Be aware that beam can be reflected off of mirrors or shiny surfaces.
- Use the laser sight only for its intended purpose.