The Snugpak Bergen is an high capcity fullsize rucksack for heavy loads. Whether you’re going on a long or short adventure, you’ll find this versatile rucksack becomes your best friend. The 70 litre capacity main compartment means you can just about fit the kitchen sink in, but with the zipped, removable side pouches you also have the flexibility to downsize it as you need.
The pack offers three size options: a full 100 liter capacity version; a 70 liter option created by removing the two 15 liter rocket pouches, leaving the 70 liter central compartment; or a handy 30 liter day sack created by coupling the two rocket pouches with the separately available ‘Snugpak Yoke’ - perfect for less strenuous days!
The Bergen also looks after you - it’s contoured, heavily padded chest straps faced with textured high wicking fabrics direct perspiration away from your body, keeping you dry for longer.
- Zipped compartment on the top and bottom for easy access
- Detachable side pouches (each with a 15 litre capacity) to lighten the load.
- Compatible with the British Army PLCE system
- Measuring 82x70cm, it gives you great capacity for your gear and equipment.
- Made from 600D Heavy Duty Nylon for heavy and sustained use.
- Size: 82cm(H) x 70cm(W)
- Side Pocket: 40cm(H) x 21cm(W) x 18cm(D)
- Weight: 2460g