The Tingley Comfort Brite is the ultimate general purpose rain jacket.
Highly visible, flame resistant, and loaded with special features, the Comfort-Brite is lightweight, durable, and affordable.
Ideal Applications: Utilities, Telecommunications, Construction, Transportation, DOT’s, Municipalities, Waste Management and General Industry.
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts, and alkalies.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3 compliant jacket for high visibility.
- Loaded with special features for multipurpose applications.
- Fluorescent background material for excellent daytime visibility.
- 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
- Full cut shoulder with 90° sleeve to body angle for maximum freedom of movement.
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection.
- Zipper/storm fly front seals out wind, rain, and contaminants.
- Non-conductive hardware.
- Roll-a-way hood in collar design for added convenience.
- Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation.
- D-ring access for fall protection harness.
- Easy access cargo pockets with closure.
- Hook & loop take-up straps on sleeve cuffs for adjustable fit.
- Mildew resistant.
- Flame resistant tested. Self extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. (Test method ASTM D6413.)