The large aperture and tapered light path maximizes the viewing area in such a small optic, allowing for fast target engagement – especially from non-standard shooting positions. Advanced lens coatings and electronics produce a crisp red dot.
The brightness control dial on the MRO is specifically designed for ambidextrous usage. With a mid-adjustment “off” position and eight discernible brightness settings, this brightness dial allows for quick and ergonomic adjustments.
The MRO features fully protected adjusters that maintain zero even during rough handling, and can be adjusted without the need for special tools.
Hard-anodized, forged 7075-T6 housing is fully sealed and waterproof, providing durability in demanding conditions.
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Size (mm): 25mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Dot
- Reticle Color: Red
- Eye Relief: Infinite
- Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): 1 click=.5"
- Housing Material: 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Battery: 1 CR2032 Lithium Battery (Included)
- Battery Life: 5 years of continuous use at day setting “3” (setting 5 of 8) at 70°F (21°C)
- Adjustment Range: 70 MOA Total Travel
- Illumination Settings: 8
- Distance From Top of Mounting Rail to Optical Axis: (Height for models with included mount only ) Low Mount=0.985"; Full Co-Witness Mount=1.538"; Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Mount=1.663"
- Length: 2.6"
- Width: 1.7"
- Height: 2.00" (Without Mount)
- Weight: 4.1 Oz. (With battery and no mount)
- Waterproof: Yes, to 100 Ft.
- Warranty: Trijicon Limited Lifetime