by: Daniel Defense
The slim profile feature of the MFR 12.0 keeps the shooter’s support hand close to the bore which aids in firearm manipulation, and the design and construction allow for the attachment of picatinny rail sections at standard 90 degree or offset angles.
- Free Floating Barrel Design
- Light Weight
- Uninterrupted Upper Rail Platform
- Slim Profile
- Includes THREE Military Specification 1913 Picatinny Rails Sections
- Precision CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminum
- Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Outside Diameter: 1.76"
- Inside Diameter: 1.61"
- Weight 14.2 oz for 12.0 and 12.1 ounce for 9.0
- Made in the USA!
- 1 each - MFR Free Float Hand Guard
- 3 each - 3” Modular Picatinny Rail Sections with Mounting Hardware
- 1 each - Proprietary Barrel Nut Wrench
- 1 each - Hardened Steel Barrel Nut
- 4 each - Set Screws w/ Nylon Locking Patch
- 1 each - 5/64” Allen Wrench
- 1 each - 3/32” Allen Wrench