In Stock – Usually Ships within 24 Hours!
The Snugpak Dri-Sak creates an enclosed 100% waterproof environment for essential equipment and is made from a lightweight nylon fabric; additional D-rings allow the Dri-Sak™ to be clipped together, or secured vertically/horizontally in your pack to minimize movement when moving over difficult and dangerous terrain.
The 100% waterproof material also keeps out sand, dust and snow, for overseas and colder ventures and expeditions, and they are a great way of separating wet/dry and clean/dirty items of clothing and equipment. In an emergency, the Dri-Sak can be used to carry emergency water supplies, as an impromptu bladder, if required. If inflated without contents, they also make excellent field pillows!
- Small - Perfect from individuals items, venture smocks, and lightweight sleeping bags
- Medium - Grouped items, clothing as well as 2-3 Season Sleeping Bags
- Large - Ideal as a small rucksack liner to segregate equipment, for or an entire sleeping system
- X-Large - Used for bulkier items, & complete expedition packs including 4 Season Sleeping Systems
- XX-Large - Used to segregate expedition rucksacks (>40L)
- Robust, lightweight and durable for a range of equipment and clothing
- Reinforced Roll-down closure to protect your equipment
- Durable non-freeze plastic buckles secures roll down hem
- D-Rings for attachment or securing inside pack from minimal movement
- 100% Waterproof, Dustproof & Sandproof
- Small: 24x36cm
- Medium: 17x44cm
- Large: 22x48cm
- X-Lagre 25x53cm
- XX-Large: 30x64cm
- Small (4 liter): 50g
- Medium (8 liter): 65g
- Large (13 liter): 85g
- X-Large (20 liter): 105g
- XX-Large (35 liter): 130g
Note about proper use: The Snugpak Dri-Sak is not deigned to be submerged for extended periods of time. Once you have placed your items inside, expel as much as possible, to reduce the overall pack size, and then roll down the reinforced hem at least 3 times before closing with the buckle. If storing other equipment, be careful with sharp edges or abrasive items that damage the inner face of the mater.