Crafted in Portland Oregon, the Rivot is built with the lightweight TFX platform, a rugged rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper, space frame webbing design for increased motion and a 360-degree pivot point lug pattern for quick pivotal movements in all directions, knowing that in battle motion is your weapon. Spacer mesh dispels heat vapors and allows for continuous airflow.
How it Fits
The 851 last is an update to the?ÿpopular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Made in USA
- 1000 Denier nylon upper for superior protection and comfort
- State of the art Spacer Mesh dispels heat vapors and allows for continuous airflow
- Space frame webbing design for increased mobility and flex in the upper
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Speed lacing system
- Polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation
- TERRA FORCE X platform for a lightweight fit with durability, traction, and maneuverability
- Vibram Rivot TFX outsole offers superior acceleration, braking, pivoting and traction in rugged terrains, featuring 360 degree pivot point lugs for pivotal movements and broad flat lugs in the toe, heel and outer edges of the outsole for traction against walls and rocks
- Coyote Brown meets AR 670-1 requirements for optional wear
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 54 oz