The Snugpak RJ1 Rain Jacket can be worn alone as a waterproof, breathable rain jacket or windbreaker; or it can be worn as a shell layer over your insulating layers. This jackets remarkably functional design is highly versatile and great to have in your pack for those unexpended weather conditions.
Two way side zips allow for additional / controlled ventilation under the arms. They also allow for better access to pockets as well as items that might be on a belt like a radio, pistol, handheld GPS, flashlight or other equipment when opened from the waist line.
- Two way side zips allow for additional / controlled ventilation under the arms.
- Easy access to pockets and belt kit
- Sealed seams to complete waterproofness
- Roll Away Hood with Vent, Fit Adjustment drawcord and brim
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro closure
- Two hand pockets with zippers and wind flaps
- Chest pocket with zip and wind flap
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Pit Zips for additional controlled ventilation
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem for additional protection from the elements
- Generous cut for easy layering
- Compressible, lightweight, and easy to pack