This angled-profile, easily pitched tent packs well, and has a trail weight of 2.9kg, using tried and tested DAC ® Aluminium Poles, so it doesn't take up valuable space in your pack. For fast and light ventures, the tent design allows the components to be split between individuals.
- Green Outer and Black Mesh Inner, Perfect for Base Camping Ventures & Expeditions
- Single-point Front Entry with ample porch space.
- Multiple Ventilation Channels
- Lightweight, but robust, 210t Ripstop Flysheet with 5000mm Waterproof PU Coating
- Lightweight 190t Nylon 5000mm Waterproof PU Groundsheet, Bathtub Style
- Lightweight 190t Polyester Mesh Inner, with 50D No-See-Um-Mesh Mosquito Net
- Waterproof Taped Seams
- Flame Retardant Materials
- Ten Mesh Internal Pockets for equipment and head-end hanging loop (Five on each side)
- Three DAC® Featherlite NSL® Anodised Aluminium Poles, with press fit connections
- 18 Lightweight Alloy Cross-Stakes, with two-spares
- Trail Weight: 2.93kgs (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent)
- Pack Weight: 3.4kgs (Fly, Poles, Inner Tent, Stakes, Guy Ropes & Stuff Sack)
- Pack Size: 43cm(L) x 21cm(W)