The Snugpak Softie 10 Harrier is an unofficial military standard for Norwegian Nordic Training; turn up with anything less and they will send you home! This bag is perfect for prolonged use in cold, wintery conditions down to -12°c.
The Softie 10 has two layers of Softie insulation and a jumbo neck baffle system to prevent drafts entering the bag. Using the Softie Premier filling which has great insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort; the mummy-style shape is designed for warmth and comfort. The snugfit hood has an adjustable cord to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops.
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying.
- Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
- Full length two-way, anti-snag zip (left hand and right hand versions available)
- Enjoy greater comfort by adding the Snugpak Expanda Panel to make a wider sleeping bag
- The quilted top of the bag is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a drawcord so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood.
- Anti-snag Zip with full length baffle To prevent the 2-way zip from snagging either the zip baffle or the bag edges, an "anti-snag strip" of webbing is sewn in behind the zip. The full length baffle prevents heat from escaping through the zip area.
- Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs - the loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort, and an undisturbed night’s sleep. Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying.
- Weight: 1750 grams
- Length: 220cm
- Width: 80cm
- Pack Size: 23cm x 19cm
- Comfortable at 19° fahrenheit - extreme temp: 10° fahrenheit