Originally designed for people working and operating in Arctic conditions who demand serious performance from their kit, the Snugpak Softie 15 Discovery provides maximum warmth in extreme temperatures, yet still packs to a relatively small, handy pack size.
The Softie Premier filling has great insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort. The mummy-style shape is designed for warmth and comfort and the snugfit hood has an adjustable cord ensure a comfortable night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops. A tried and tested favorite, this British made sleeping bag combines micro pack size with serious performance for extraordinary expeditions.
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying.
- Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
- Full length two-way, anti-snag zip (left hand and right hand versions available)
- Enjoy greater comfort by adding the Snugpak Expanda Panel to make a wider sleeping bag
- The quilted top of the bag is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a drawcord so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood.
- Anti-snag Zip with full length baffle To prevent the 2-way zip from snagging either the zip baffle or the bag edges, an "anti-snag strip" of webbing is sewn in behind the zip. The full length baffle prevents heat from escaping through the zip area.
- Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs - the loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort, and an undisturbed night’s sleep. Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying.
- Weight: 2400 grams
- Length: 220cm
- Width: 80cm
- Pack Size: 28cm x 19cm
- Comfortable at 5° fahrenheit - extreme temp: -4° fahrenheit