The Snugpak Softie 6 Kestrel Sleeping Bag is lightweight and easy to carry. This design benefits from Softie filling and lining give great insulation and comfort, reflecting and trapping heat; the mummy-style shape is designed for warmth and comfort. and the snugfit hood has an adjustable cord to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops.
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying.
- Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
- Full length two-way, anti-snag zip (left hand and right hand versions available)
- Enjoy greater comfort by adding the Snugpak Expanda Panel to make a wider sleeping bag
- The quilted top of the bag is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a drawcord so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood.
- Anti-snag Zip with full length baffle To prevent the 2-way zip from snagging either the zip baffle or the bag edges, an "anti-snag strip" of webbing is sewn in behind the zip. The full length baffle prevents heat from escaping through the zip area.
- Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs - the loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort, and an undisturbed night’s sleep. Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying.
- Weight: 1200 grams
- Length: 220cm
- Pack Size: 18cm x 19cm
- Comfortable at 32° fahrenheit - extreme temp: 23° fahrenheit