The Snugpak Softie 9 Hawk is a multifunctional, three season sleeping bag that covers temperatures down to -10°c, and can be easily increased to a four season bag by adding a Snugpak liner. The best part is that it does all this and is still an incredibly lightweight, micro size packs at just 19 x 21cm when fully compressed, making it the ultimate easy carrier. The Softie 9 Hawk enjoys all the benefits of the Softie range, The Softie Premier filling has great insulating properties, trapping heat and maximizing comfort.; the mummy-style shape which is designed for warmth and comfort and the snugfit hood with its adjustable cord to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops..
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying.
- Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
- Full length two-way, anti-snag zip (left hand and right hand versions available)
- Enjoy greater comfort by adding the Snugpak Expanda Panel to make a wider sleeping bag
- The quilted top of the bag is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a drawcord so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood.
- Anti-snag Zip with full length baffle To prevent the 2-way zip from snagging either the zip baffle or the bag edges, an "anti-snag strip" of webbing is sewn in behind the zip. The full length baffle prevents heat from escaping through the zip area.
- Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs - the loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort, and an undisturbed night’s sleep. Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying.
- Weight: 1500 grams
- Length: 220cm
- Pack Size: 21cm x 19cm
- Comfortable at 23° fahrenheit - extreme temp: 14° fahrenheit