The Special Forces Level 2 Sleeping Bag can be used on its own, or combined with the level 1 bag. Zip them together to create an extreme bag for temperatures -15°C. The Complete System gives you the Special Forces 1 Bag for use in above freezing temperatures and the Special Forces 2 Bag for use in temperatures right down to -10°C. Then, when you’re in extreme conditions, you place the Special Forces 2 Bag inside the Special Forces 1 Bag and join them together with the extra zip baffle, so you’re protected in conditions right down to -20°C. Flexible and comfortable! When joined in this way, you retain the convenience of closing and opening with one central, quick release zip. Both bags have a reinforced foot area and come with their own stuff sack to keep everything together.
- Mummy-style shape for heat retention
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying
- Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
- Central, quick-release zip
- Paratex Steelplate outer shell for water resistance
- Softie Premier & Reflectatherm filling for maximum comfort and warmth
- Weight: 1800g
- Length: 220cm
- Width (Chest): 80cm
- Width (Knees): 65cm
- Width (Foot): 40cm
- Pack Size: 23cm(L) x 23cm(W)
- Comfortable at 19° fahrenheit - extreme temp: 10° fahrenheit