In Stock – Usually Ships within 24 Hours!
The Snugpak Special Forces Bivvi Bag is made protect you from evaporative and convection heat loss. It is considered the top ten essential Items for Hillwalking & Mountaineering. The non-locking 1/2 length front zip allows rapid egress, when every second counts, and you have to move fast. With a small volume and exceptional light weight, it can be folded of packed away with very little space.
The technical fabric of the Snugpak SF Bivvi Bag, Paratex Dry, is breathable, allowing trapped moisture to escape from within the microclimate, keeping you warm, dry and comfortable. Paratex Dry moves moisture out of the sleeping system at an impressive 7.5L of moisture per m² per 24hours. When seeking shelter from the weather elements, you will be grateful for the superior technical features of the Snugpak SF Bivvi Bag, and have greater confidence in your fast and light ventures, knowing you are equipped to deal with the worst weather, as well as having a protective shell for your sleeping bag.
- Half center zip for quick and easy access (perfect for use with the snugpak special forces range of sleeping bags).
- 100% waterproof fabric with a Hydro Static Head in Excess of 5000mm (items over 1500mm are generally considered waterproof).
- Taped & Sealed Seams
- Breathable (will transmit up to 7.5 litres of moisture per m2 per 24 hours)
- Soft to the touch
- Supplied with own stuff sack
- Outer Fabric treated with a Durable Water Repellant (water repellancy can be maintained by a cool tumble dry after washing and periodic retreatment with suitable after care products such as Nikwax or Grangers)
- Pack size: 14cm x 10cm
- Weight: 340 grams
Please Note: Snugpak Bivvi Bags have a solid coating, and although designed to be breathable, sufficient air cannot pass through the fabric to sustain breathing. Care should be taken not to completely seal any Bivvi Bag system, so as to prevent suffocation.