The Bleeding Response Injury Control Kit, or BRICK, is designed to be easy to use, easy to access, and ready to respond to severe emergencies. Only the essentials are in each pack and every item has a five year shelf life.
The BRICK contains:
- One NuStat 2" x 36" advanced hemostatic dressing, one of the newest blood control dressings on the market. Effective without drugs or chemicals, the NuStat dressing is designed to work in any environment, even when raining.
- One H&H Thin H compression dressing, one of the leading compression dressings on the market. With the H-Cleat compression bar, the pressure applied by this bandage will dramatically slow bleeding.
- One H&H PriMed Compressed Gauze, the leading compressed gauze product on the market today. Used in U.S. military first aid kits worldwide, this 4.1" x 4.5 yard roll of crinkle-fluff cotton gauze for wound packing or wound wrapping.
- One H&H Response TK windlass tourniquet, designed for easy application and securing. Based on the military-grade MET Gen III tourniquet, the Response TK combines an aluminum-grade windlass with high strength tightening strap to create enough pressure to stop or slow a serious hemorrhage.
- One H&H Emergency Hypothermia Blanket, compact in size but unfolds into a full mylar survival blanket. Necessary when covering casualties to keep them warm and reduce the risk of shock.
- Product Size: 6" x 4.25" x 2"
- Product Weight: 12 oz