The H&H Officer Carry Kit provides first responders with a compact and durable individual hemorrhage control kit to treat bleeding from penetrating and other traumatic injuries. The Officer Carry Kit comes packed in a rugged, resealable pouch vacuum sealed for small space to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch or individual bag. Now every officer can keep a compact bleeding control kit on them when they need it the most.
Each kit contains one of the following items:
- TK-4L Compression strap tourniquet for hemorrhage control
- H&H Mini Compression Bandage for wrapping and providing pressure around a wound
- H&H PriMed Compressed Gauze roll to pack and wrap a wound
- Nitrile gloves to protect the first responder
- Product Size: 5.75" h x 3" l x 2.25" w
- Product Weight: 7.5 oz