The powerful, virtually indestructible X300 Ultra WeaponLight was primarily designed for handguns but is also excellent for long guns and mounts securely to picatinny rail-equipped rifles via its T-slot mounting system. The x300 Ultra features a high-performance LED that generates 600 lumens of stunning white light that’s focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens to produce a high-intensity beam with extended range yet it provides significant surround light for peripheral vision in close quarters. The highly efficient virtually failure-proof LED generates tactical-level light—ideal for close- to long-range target identification—for 1.5 hours per set of batteries.
Activating the X300 Ultra is done via intuitive, ambidextrous switches at the rear of the body. Simply press the switch on either side for momentary-on activation or flip up or down for constant-on activation.
The X300 Ultra can be securely attached to a handgun or a long gun via its T-slot mounting system. Universal and Picatinny crossbar wedges are included for simple, foolproof installation. Its high-strength aerospace aluminum body - including the mounting system - is Mil-Spec hard anodized for superior toughness. The light body is O-ring sealed, making it weatherproof.
- High-performance LED is regulated to maximize tactical-level output and runtime per set of batteries
- TIR lens creates focused high-intensity beam for close- to longer-range applications
- Integral aluminum T-slot mounting system offers rock-solid attachment to railed hand guns and long guns equipped with MIL-STD 1913 rails
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Accepts optional DG pistol grip and XT remote long gun tape switches
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
Max Output: White Light 600 lumens
- Tactical Runtime: 1.5 hours
- Length: 3.6 inches
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 4 ounces
- Batteries: 2 size 123A (included)