In Stock – Usually Ships within 24 Hours!
Activating the X300 Ultra is done via intuitive, ambidextrous switches at the rear of the body. Simply press the switch on either side for momentary-on activation or flip up or down for constant-on activation.
The X300 Ultra can be securely attached to a handgun or a long gun via its T-slot mounting system. Universal and Picatinny crossbar wedges are included for simple, foolproof installation. Its high-strength aerospace aluminum body - including the mounting system - is Mil-Spec hard anodized for superior toughness. The light body is O-ring sealed, making it weatherproof.
- High-performance LED is regulated to maximize tactical-level output and runtime per set of batteries
- TIR lens creates focused high-intensity beam for close- to longer-range applications
- Integral aluminum T-slot mounting system offers rock-solid attachment to railed hand guns and long guns equipped with MIL-STD 1913 rails
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Accepts optional DG pistol grip and XT remote long gun tape switches
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Max Output: White Light 600 lumens
- Tactical Runtime: 1.5 hours
- Length: 3.6 inches
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 4 ounces
- Batteries: 2 size 123A (included)