In white-light mode, its virtually indestructible white-light LED generates an intense 350 lumen TIR-lensed focused beam that’s critical for situational awareness and positive threat identification. In infrared mode, the IR LED produces 120 milliwatts of infrared output for use with night vision devices (NVDs). There is also an off setting on the bezel.
Activating the X300V is done via its patented toggle switch, which permits support-hand thumb activation for right- or left-handed shooters. Simply press the switch on either side for momentary-on activation or rotate up or down for constant-on.
The rugged, adaptable X300V WeaponLight can be quickly attached to a handgun or a long gun using its Rail-Lock® system, which permits solid attachment to any Universal or MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail.
Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for extreme durability, the ultra-reliable X300V is also O-ring sealed to withstand even the harshest conditions.
- Virtually indestructible white-light/infrared LED head is regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens shapes white or IR light into focused beams with enough reach and surround light for close- to medium-range applications
- Features quick-detach Rail-Lock® system for rapid and secure attachment/detachment
- Accepts optional SureFire DG pistol grip and long gun forend switches
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
- Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
- Max Output: White Light 350 lumens
- Tactical Runtime: 1.8 hours
- IR Runtime: IR 120 mW for 8 hours
- Length: 4 .0 inches
- Bezel Diameter: 1.06 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 3.9 ounces
- Batteries: 2 size 123A (included)